TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- FBF withholds the right to post or not to post the final product on TheFreshBiz YouTube channel. If FBF decides to not post the video on the channel, the client may choose to pay $100 to be posted on TheFreshBiz channel.
- The client shall assist and cooperate with the videographer in obtaining the desired outcome, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be shot; taking time to pose for scenes at the videographer’s direction; providing a person to guide the videographer to desired persons and/or scenes; pre- shoot consultations, etc. FBF shall not be responsible for videos not shot as a result of the client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance and cooperation.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING:
- No booking is confirmed until the required deposit decided before hand is received via PayPal or other discussed payment method. ($50 deposit). Deposits are not refundable in any circumstances in which the CLIENT may wish to cancel booking after it has already been booked.
PRICES: $400- $600
- Half (50%) of the payment after the initial deposit will be paid upfront before shooting begins on the day of the shoot. The second half of payment is due upon completion of the final product/video.
- If for any reason the video is shot and the artist chooses not to pay the remainder amount, FBF reserves the right to retain the initial deposit.
- Upon agreement with the client, FBF reserves the right to charge out of pocket expenses for travel and sleeping accommodations (i.e. hotel), parking charges and other related expenses to the client.
- Upon initial first edit FBF sends to the client; the client can have a maximum of 2 more re-edits. Send notes and ideas of what to change and add to the video can be done 2 more times after initial first edit. This ensures client will be thorough and specific with notes as to not waste time.
- We retain the right to use any footage captured towards the marketing and/or promotions of FBF.
- The copyright of all original video footage produced by FBF is retained by the company. Original data files remain the property of FBF. If you wish to do so you can purchase the video files for your own personal use.
- If any equipment belonging to FBF is damaged during the video shoot due to negligence and or carelessness by the client or the client’s party, they are required to pay the amount to replace the broken items.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS REGARDING THE PROCESS OR WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE A SHOOT OR MEETING FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO ME IN THE FORM BELOW